- Educational eagle program repeated every 20 minutes, 10:00 a.m. – 2:40 p.m.
- Viewing scopes on the Bridge for close-up viewing of eagles
- Re-enactors will interact with the public and acquaint visitors with aspects of Lewis & Clark’s 1804-06 expedition the Corps of Discovery
- Educational displays at the IL entrance include a replica of the boat used by the Corps of Discovery courtesy of the Lewis & Clark State Historic Site, Hartford, IL & the Lewis and Clark Society of America (Saturday only)
- Get your photo taken in the replica of an eagle’s nest
Don't forget to bring your binoculars and dress to stay warm. In consideration for other guests and for the wildlife, please do not bring any pets.
Free parking is available at two satellite lots in Missouri, the Missouri Welcome Center at Riverview and I-270 and North Riverfront Park, off of Riverview south of the waterworks. A FREE shuttle will be available from both locations. Parking at the Missouri Bridge entrance is $5. FREE parking is available at the Illinois Bridge entrance. Note: most of the programming is at the Missouri Bridge entrance and in the middle of the Old Chain of Rocks Bridge.
For more information call 314/436-1324 #107.